POSITION: IT Manager
COMPANY: Connoisseur Media
LOCATION: Milford and Westport, CT
Join Connoisseur Media and be a part of a dynamic team that is shaping the future of media and entertainment! Connoisseur Media is an innovative media company seeking a highly skilled and motivated IT Manager to join our team. The position will be based in Milford and Westport, CT, and will play a crucial role in overseeing all IT operations for both locations. The successful candidate will report directly to the Corporate Manager of Engineering and will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient functioning of our IT systems. Connoisseur Media Connecticut is home to (6) heritage brands including WPLR, WEZN, WICC, WEBE, WYBC and WFOX and based in Milford. The Connoisseur Media corporate office is based in Westport, CT.
- IT Infrastructure Management: Oversee the maintenance of the IT infrastructure for both Milford and Westport locations. Ensure the availability, security, and performance of network systems, servers, and other IT assets.
- System Maintenance and Upgrades: Plan and execute regular maintenance activities, and system upgrades. Stay abreast of industry trends and implement best practices to enhance overall system performance.
- Vendor Management: Collaborate with external vendors to troubleshoot issues.
- Security and Compliance: Implement and enforce IT security policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Troubleshooting and Support: Provide timely and effective technical support to end-users. Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues promptly.
Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field. Relevant job experience/current certifications can be substituted for the education requirement.
- IT skills including local area and wide area networking. Strong knowledge of networking, systems administration, and security best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Computer literacy in applicable software packages which may include (Microsoft OS and Office Suite, Automation Systems).
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Fun, collaborative work environment
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their resume and a cover letter outlining their relevant experience and qualifications to [email protected]
CONNOISSEUR MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.