Here are previous J. Albert Johnson Jewelers Five Question Quiz Answers
7/29/13 Winner - Harriette Ketover
1) - What do burnt toast and keys have in common?
Top things you forget
2) - You might have done this between 15 and 20 years old.
We drink our first coffee
3) - It takes at least 18 muscles to do this.
For a dog to move its ear
4) - Katherine Hepburn and Condoleeza Rice could have done this in shelton
Both won medals in ice skating (Rinks at Shelton)
5) - We'll do this about 15,000 times in our lives
2/21/13 Winner - Michele Scala
1)- Right now, there are about 230 million of these in America!
2) - What do soap and toothpaste have in common?
Both were endorsed by celebs on TV
3) - Nearly half of the world's kitchens have these!
A junk drawer
4) - This sold for almost $15 in 1995
Broken laser pointer
5) - This came before a jet
Na Na Na Na (leaving on a jet plane)