FACTS ABOUT THE STATION
Dial Position: WEBE108 is located @ 107.9 on the FM Band.
Format: Adult Contemporary Radio Station playing Connecticut’s Best Music Variety, all of your favorite songs by your favorite artists, plus today’s biggest hits.
Target Audience: Adults & Women 25-54
Coverage: WEBE108’s awesome power of 50,000 watts, Class B FM delivers to all of Southern Connecticut which includes Fairfield & New Haven Counties.
Advertising Benefits: Southern Connecticut is comprised of four major Metro Areas: Stamford/Norwalk, Danbury, Bridgeport, and New Haven.
Your advertising options to penetrate this market are: six daily newspapers, many weeklies, including numerous other print publications, and several different cable TV suppliers plus RADIO!
WEBE108 is the cost effective choice to cover all 4 of these major Metro Areas.
WEBE108…Adult Contemporary is the most popular music format nationwide.
Coverage: WEBELAND covers Southern Connecticut, Fairfield & New Haven Counties.
News & Information: First, fast, accurate traffic weekday mornings with Megan Stone, middays with Danny Lyons and afternoons with Mike McGowan. Award winning news cast weekday mornings with Mike Bellamy plus updates weekday afternoons.
*WEBE108 Days of Summer
*WEBE108 Duchess Restaurants Colonial Toyota Prize Mobile
*$1,000 Thursday cash giveaways
*Community based live on site broadcasts and appearances
*The largest station money giveaway $108,000 cash
Targeted Loyal Listeners: Adults throughout Southern Connecticut love WEBE108!
WEBE108, Everyone’s Favorite Station! Rated #1 with Adults and Women 25-54 in Fairfield County, CT.
AWARD WINNING SERVICE
Heritage station with decades of award winning radio and community service.
Award Winning Radio:
Billboard Magazine’s Station of the Year
Billboard Magazine’s Programmer of the Year
Fairfield County Advocate’s Favorite Radio Station
CT Magazine’s Best Radio Station
Numerous A/P News Awards
American Cancer Society
Easter Seals Goodwill Industries Sponsor
YMCA Road Race Sponsor
St. Vincent’s Swim Across the Sound
Kids in Crisis Triathlon
Fairfield County Westchester Autism Walk
WEBE108 Christmas Wish Foundation
Making Strides for Breast Cancer New Haven
Susan G Komen Walk/Run
City of Bridgeport
American Heart Association
…and so many more
FEATURES ON WEBE108
Here’s a way to lock into the morning, midday, and afternoon drives!
Sponsor receives ID and 20 word sell line Traffic Sponsorship.
John Tesh at Night
John Tesh at night featuring hit songs and expert advice from your host, John Tesh, as he relaxes and helps you wind down from 7:00pm-12:00am Monday-Friday and 7:00am-12:00pm Sunday. Sixty second commercials are available.
Saturday Night Dance Party
The party gets started each and every Saturday night, 7:00pm-12:00am live on Studio108 and continuing ‘after hours’ until 3:00am, playing your favorite dance hits from the seventies and eighties in a thumping, pulsating, continuous flow. Sixty second commercials are available.
Every Sunday morning from 6:00am-6:30am. Viewpoints is an energetic, entertaining, highly-produced, contemporary radio magazine with two major stories weekly. Each week, Viewpoints features interviews with guests that have expertise and real-world experience regarding the specific issues. The program is aired on over 500 radio stations throughout the country.
Every Sunday night from 6:00pm-8:00pm. The Jim Brickman Show hosted by Jim Brickman brings our listeners interesting interviews, advice and topics that will keep them listening and laughing. Jim Brickman is the most charted Adult Contemporary artist of our time and has touched millions with his music. Join Jim, along with Brynne and Bob, as they covering everything from Hollywood and health to food and fitness. Sixty second commercials are available.
Backtrax USA with Kid Kelly
Step back into the 80’s & 90’s every Sunday night, Backtrax 80’s 8:00pm-10:00pm and Backtrax 90’s 10:00pm-12:00am. Sixty second commercials are available.
TOP TEN REASONS TO ADVERTISE
10. Quality Listeners – WEBE108’s target area is the bulls-eye of the largest segment of affluent adults in the United States.
9. Format/Music – WEBE108 radio is designed to sell product. It is a foreground radio station. The audience is “tuned into” what is on the air!
8. Credibility – People trust WEBE108; they believe what they hear. Our personalities have been with us for years. Our listeners tune into their “old friends”.
7. Coverage – WEBE108’s 50,000 watt clear signal gives you the opportunity to reach customers throughout Southern Connecticut as well as your customers in your backyard.
6. Marketing – WEBE108’s presence is felt throughout Southern Connecticut by our extensive marketing campaign through billboards, bus shelters, bus placards, direct mail and television advertising.
5. Contests – WEBE108 gives lot’s of money away to our listeners. Be where the action is!
4. Mornings – WEBE108 brings you the WEBE Wake-Up Morning Show. The favorite morning show in Fairfield County!
3. Traffic – First, fast, accurate traffic for over 20 years! WEBE108 is the top station people listen to get the best traffic information.
2. Service – From the General Manager to the traffic department to the programming department, the entire WEBE108 team is here to serve you best!
1. It works! WEBE108 gets results! Just ask our customers who’ve trusted and gotten results for their businesses over the past 15 years.
HOW TO ADVERTISE
WEBE108 offers many interesting advertising opportunities on our website, including:
-Banner ads linking directly to your website
-Creative development of promotional pages
You can order a Media Kit – Be sure to check our Media Kit for the latest information on advertising opportunities, contact information and upcoming promotions.
For more information, please contact the following individuals:
Marnie Klebart- Sales Manager/Local Sales
General/Local Sales Contact:
Phone : (203) 333-9108
Fax: (203) 384-0600
Steve Chessare – General Manager
Phone : (203) 333-9108
Fax: (203) 384-0600