Join WEBE108 at Wednesday Nite Live ) at Columbus Park in Downtown Stamford Connecticut!
The concerts begin at 6:30pm and runs every Wednesday throughout the month of July!!
Things you should know before you go!
- $20 Festival Entrance Fee, paid at the gate. Cash only. 12 and Under Free.
- As is City of Stamford policy, police reserve the right to limit entry due to crowd control, regardless of whether or not a patron has a ticket.
- If purchasing alcohol, Photo ID is required. (Valid and current motor vehicle operator’s license, identity card issued by the state Department of Motor Vehicles, or a passport along with another form of photo ID with Date of Birth).
- No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street at Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals.
- Chairs and coolers allowed (subject to search). No glass please!
- Restricted Items: Glass, Bicycles, skateboards, weapons, firearms, illegal substances of any kind, cameras with detachable lenses, video cameras or recording devices of any kind.
June 27th: The O’Jays
July 11th: Joe Jackson
July 18th: Felix Cavaliere and Gene Cornish’s Rascals
July 25th: Dennis DeYoung: The Music of STYX
August 1st: Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue
For more information and a complete list of rules and restricted items please visit: www.stamforddowntown.com